Tuesday, July 17, 2012

YSL Nail Polish Bleu Majorelle 18


I am very happy to say the YSL "La Laque couture" nail polishes are the "IT" nail polishes this summer and beyond. The collection consists of 29 beautiful shades & one base/top coat. So far I have purchased two of the nuances and I can´t wait to get more.


The colour I was waiting for that caught my attention and YSL fans is the Bleu Majorelle #18. This is a very intense blue and it played a very important role in a lot of Yves Saint Laurent collections. The villa in Marrakech, Morocco is painted in this captivating blue colour. Majorelle is the name of the garden belonging to the villa. This colour just makes me feel trés trés chic when I wear it. For all YSL fans a must have ; )



You can also see this nail polish on my nails in my Collective haul on Youtube by clicking on the link below. Have a great day everyone xoxo LB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oAJhw37UW8&list=UUwLqiG9dtVbFoYVYUQxqoKw&index=8&feature=plcp

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie, love this colour so much : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color. Aaaaamazing. On my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis, you are going to love it!! It is absolutely my favourite blue this summer. Love you xoxo

      Delete