Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BVLGARI  B.Zero1 Jewellery


I wanted to do a post on one of my favourite jewellery line from BVLGARI the B.Zero1.
The B.Zero1 jewellery line was launched by BVLGARI in 2000. I would say it is one of their most recognizable pieces of jewellery. Here are my favourite pieces.





The B.Zero1 ring is a reinterpretation of their Tubogas jewels. The rings comes in four different sizes. The one I chose is the widest they come in. 



I wear the pieces to both formal and informal occasions. This line of jewellery is my personal favourite. I love BVLGARI for their timeless and exquisite pieces of Art as I would like to think of it. 

  
Parentesi is one of BVLGARI `s best known creative designs, originally inspired by joints of Roman pavements. I am also enjoying wearing the BVLGARI black acetate sunglasses with Parentesi motiv & Swarovski crystals. 


If you have ever checked out my Youtube channel you would have already known that I am a bit of a sunglasses fanatic lol. These are just the perfect way to dress up an outfit.


 Wishing all a wonderful day : ) xoxo LB






2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow lover of beautiful things :). I've had my eye on that first ring for a while. I think I might have to break down and by it this year. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello : ) I think the ring is absolutey beautiful, i have had no regrets. It is an investment piece but i am sure you will enjoy it.Thank you so much for leaving a comment, wishing you a wonderful day xoxo

    ReplyDelete