Saturday, August 24, 2013

Simply Classic Outfit Of The Day

Hello Everyone,

today I felt like wearing a simple but classic outfit playing around with black & white.
This look is simple but yet very chic. I thought about the 60´s geometric lines when it came to choosing the skirt. The strand of the oversized pearl necklace & earrings gave this look that classic modern feel. 
















Clothing & Accessories: 

Necklace & Earrings by Accessorize

Watch CHANEL J12

Sunglasses by CHANEL

Shoes by Salvatore Ferragamo (Carla Patent Pumps)

Zara Striped Skirt, Black & White

Zara Ruffle Top

Stockings by Wolford

Dior Saddle Bag

Tiffany & Co. Return To Tiffany Bead Bracelet

Wishing you a wonderful day xoxo LB

8 comments:

  1. that pearl necklace reminds me of Lanvin. The whole look is very glamourous:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doll,thank you so much : )It really does, I love Lanvin.Wishing you a wonderful day xoxo LB

      Delete
  2. I love your style I think its fabulous. LB do you have an email address for business enquiry I would like to connect with you. Thanks look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and love your hand bags. I watched some of your videos. Please follow back. Jo @ www.mssouthernmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a chic outfit! I really love the stripes and the pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate that.Wishing you a wonderful week xoxo LB

      Delete
  5. You must be a supermodel or actress! Please share, I love watching your you tube videos. Your elegance is beautiful. I believe that if you share a bit more, some of the young ladies who need more poise...perhaps will follow suit. Either way, just want you to know I enjoy your sharing.

    ReplyDelete