Monday, December 10, 2012

ORGANISING  MY  VANITY  PT. 2


Hi Everyone, here is another affordable storage idea for your nail polishes. This is one of my favourite ways to display my nail polishes. I went to the MUJI store and i purchased the Deep Acrylic Case with drawer. This goes for 13,49 €. I am able to fit 20 bottles of CHANEL nail polishes in it or it can also accomodate 20 bottles of the YSL La Laque polishes. I tried fitting my O.P.I nail polishes in it but unfortunately they did not fit based on the height of the bottles. The Deep Acrylic case measures 17.5 x 13 x 9.5cm.



This Acrylic case is also stackable and they don´t shift around. This is a beautiful way to store nail polishes on your vanity, the case is not only functional but adds a unique touch. You can also use it to store or display other items as well such as jewellery, pens, cotton balls etc.



If you would like to see more of my affordable storage ideas comment below. Happy organising xoxo LB




6 comments:

  1. Love your nail polish collection and the acrylic storage case is really pretty and pratical. Thanks for sharing.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia, love these acrylic storage cases they are also stackable and they don´t shift around & i can see alot of the colours.I am always looking for new ways to store makeup & nail polishes lol. Thank you, wishing you a wonderful day hun xoxo LB

      Delete
  2. Really good idea for storing Nail polish! Have you thought of placing them upside down? That way you can see the colours you have, with ease?

    Elizabeth
    www.shopaholics-journey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete